This summer a little work is being done on the Sussex County courthouse in Georgetown.
And weekly tours of the historic building should resume by the end of the month.
Jim Bowden, president of the Georgetown Historical Society, told the Salisbury Daily Times the building needed a little sprucing up.
Repair work is being done to expand the property’s parking lot and connect it to the sloped ramp for those with disabilities.
The structure was built in 1792 and was moved to the circle after 1837.