SALISBURY, MD---A donation to Delmarva Public Media (DPM) this fall not only will help keep unique programming on local airwaves, but also will assist in feeding families on the Eastern Shore. Comprised of Salisbury University’s WSCL 89.5 FM and WSDL 90.7 FM, and the University of Maryland Eastern Shore’s WESM 91.3 FM, the three-station partnership hosts its annual end-of-year campaign November 16-December 31. Ten percent of all contributions received during that time will benefit the...
Delmarva Public Radio News
- Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: Eritrea refugees in Ethiopia run out of food, UN says
- China refuses to apologise to Australia for fake soldier image
- Climate change: Temperature analysis shows UN goals 'within reach'
- Trier: Two killed by car in pedestrian zone in Germany
- Stockholm mother arrested 'after keeping son for decades in flat'
- Coronavirus: Netherlands makes face masks mandatory indoors
- China's sample-return Moon mission touches down
- Brazil bank heist: Armed gang mount fierce assault on city of Criciúma
- Australian scientists map millions of galaxies with new telescope
- Covid-19: Thailand's food hawkers sell at protests to stay afloat